Not getting the marketing results you want? No opportunities coming to you? Losing on price or reputation?
Or perhaps you just can’t tell what is—and isn’t—working.
What can derail your marketing?
- No data.
- Overreliance on data.
- Poor positioning.
- Going after the wrong prospects.
- Inconsistent messaging and repetition.
- Investing too much on unproductive media.
- Team miscommunication and dysfunction.
- Or just plain failure to communicate.
Even today with big data and other advances, marketing your small business can feel like navigating in a fog without instruments.
We Can Get to the Cause—and Solutions
If you knew what’s working, you’d do more of it. And If you knew what isn’t, you’d fix it or turn it off.
We help you figure it out. With us, you get the left and right brain, the creative with an MBA, spreadsheets with a sketchpad. Plus an understanding of decision and team interactions.
We apply more than three decades of creative and analytical small business marketing experience to troubleshoot why your marketing is underachieving.
You get our experience, perspective and insight. We help you understand what is and isn’t happening, identify the issues and recommend potential solutions.
We like data. We like verified assumptions. While intuition and creativity are powerful, ungrounded they can lead you astray. Still, numbers can only take you so far.
It’s not about finding the middle ground. It’s about finding the effective path.
What we can help you figure out:
- Effectiveness of current marketing
- Position and message
- Appropriate and practical measurement
- Niche market choices
- Competitive benchmarks
- Future focus
- Budget and allocation
- Get relevant and credible data
- Understand data alone is not enough
- Respect intuition. But back it up with provables
- Aim for good, not “balance”
- Encourage open discussion
- Challenge assumptions
- Respect ideas not your own
- If its not working, change something
- People and teams can adjust and improve
- Situation summary
- Strength analysis
- Metrics and data review
- Product and positioning analysis
- Brand review
- Team assessment
- Credibility analysis
About Your Team
We believe that people and teams can correct and improve.